Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloweekend


(This entry is brought to you by the Justin Bieber Christmas album.)

Of all the weird stuff that happened this weekend, I guess the weirdest is that I had a dream last night that Jessica Alba was my cousin and I was defending her acting. This was interspersed with a dream that I saw a collie riding a bicycle standing up. I woke up so creeped out and for a second had no idea where I was. Then I heard GoGo, the dog I'm babysitting, make his weird snarfle snoring sound and remembered I'm house sitting.


This is my new, live-in boyfriend, GoGo.

The apartment is 12 blocks south of Jenna and about 20 from my apartment with Andrew and Sara. I fully feel like this is my own house. I'm loving pretending I live in a place this lovely with a pup this...hilarious. He snores while fully awake, and he begs for food by doing a little jump. I laugh literally every time he runs down the hallway.

SO, Halloween. This year was top of the list good. I look forward to this weekend all year, but this one was special for a reason I think is pretty obvious, but I'll say it anyway: done with treatment. Ahhhhhh. (That was a nice little satisfied sigh.) I was extremely happy with how my costume came out, and the party we had at the apartment was kickass. I saw so many people I haven't seen in a long time, and everyone was so, so nice and congratulatory. I felt really loved and (I always use this word, but) just fortunate that I made it to the other side of this whole thing and my relationships with a lot of people are the stronger for it.

Now that the mush out of my system, pictures:










unintentional fruit salad


Beyonce with child




Despite threats from my skin to quit and walk off my face, I painted myself up again for actual Halloween and went to the village. We tried to get a spot near the parade, but settled on a bar instead. It was really fun, but it's quite possible I overdid it with the vodka, because I had a little mini breakdown on the crowded streets of the village and freaked out that "Cloverfield was happening" when I saw some kind of riot and police lights. I...don't know. I haven't been beer tears drunk in a while (a 7 month while) so I guess I had to get it out of my system.





Bob Ross/Birthday Roy


Kate Middleton and "William"





GoGo typed this entire post, btw











1 comment:

  1. GOGO holy SHIT him looking at the computer i could literally cry.

    ReplyDelete