Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Biebs does Christmas


It's pretty grey outside, kinda nippy, and I'm wearing fleece pajama pants with little skiing people on them, so we'll overlook the fact that it's October 19, and talk about Justin Bieber's Christmas song. I thought he'd give Mariah Carey a run for her money, but this is nowhere near the level of "All I Want for Christmas Is You." The best I can say about it is that it's understated, and we may actually be listening to Bieber's voice start to change. That particular event is about 5 years in the making, so it's quite exciting.

One last thing before I put on a hoodie with no shirt or bra underneath like a creepy flasher to go to radiation---has anyone actually ever been kissed underneath mistletoe?? Is it just me who hasn't? Wait..don't answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment